victims of crime

Herman Bersee
Ebony Cunningham
Brittany Shelton
Dylan Walsh

Get in touch today.
If you are a victim of a crime and have been physically or emotionally injured as a result of your experience, you may have an entitlement to claim compensation under the Victims of Crime Act 2001 (SA). This is a government scheme to designed to assist victims of crime.

At Herman Bersee Solicitors we are available to assist you to make an application under the statutory scheme in an efficient and sensitive manner.

Contact one of our friendly solicitors today for more information.